Pages

Monday, July 20, 2015

Wind of Change

Wind of Change, a song by Scorpion. I don't know about the song at first but I've listened to it several times coincidentally. Well, I don't want to talk about the song in this post.  That's not my intention. What I want to write is about  changes.

To be 20, it's like you're in the middle. Neither a child nor an adult. Somehow it's confusing when people around you treat you either both but you're not fit to it. The more you grow up, the more you learn about adult stuff and conflicts that you say it'll be good if you're only a child with no worries.  But it doesn't work so. I guess that's what makes life meaningful. You'll learn about other different taste, whether it's more tastier or not. To get the best, you have to face the worst too.

Nahh, this's good about writing that I could tone down the hustle bustle of adult conflicts.

Conflicts about family in laws, egos, politics and it just mixed up. Traumatized with weddings and the stuff. Marriage should be a starting to build good society but all I see is 'corruption'. Corrupted by our attitudes. I don't know how I can survive in this.
Don't know how to write it more.


No comments: